1 March 2013

DAVID JONES A/W LAUNCH 2013

 
 Miranda and I in her dressing room
 Bambi and I backstage before the show
Miranda's Runway looks; Ellery, Camilla and Marc, Zimmerman, Josh Goot, Collette Dinnigan, Willow and Dion Lee
Jess Gomes in Ellery
 Myself and Louise Van De Vorst in her Ellery outfit backstage
Jennifer Gilmore in Romance Was Born
 Bambi and I backstage
 Miranda in Collette Dinnigan
Jack Vanderhart and I backstage
 Models in Dion Lee closing the show
Ollie Henderson and I after the show

After six months, it was time to do it all over again. Once again I was lucky enough to work on the styling team for the David Jones Autumn/Winter fashion launch. It really is incredible seeing a fashion show come together from start to finish. Having worked on the show before, I had an opportunity to learn even more than last time. The show featured a great line up of Australian models including Bambi Northwood-Blyth or soon to be Single (congratulations to Bambi and Dan Single who are getting married !!), Samantha Harris, Jessica Gomes, Louise Van De Vorst, Ollie Henderson, Rachel Rutt, Gabby Westbrook-Patrick and of course Miranda Kerr. It was great to be given the responsibility of dressing Miranda again, she is oh so mesmerising !

Runway Images via Getty

No comments: